Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 04

Dear Reader,

If you've read Reality Need Not Apply Chapters 1-3 (and you should do this before reading this chapter), you may remember I took a two year break before writing chapter 3. As a result, my timeline got a little mixed up. In one part of chapter 3, I imply it's been almost a year Amanda has been with Dylan and Erickson Industries. In another part, I explicitly say two months. My intention is for Amanda to have been with Dylan and the company for two months. Hopefully, I will avoid further confusion by writing this new chapter much more quickly after releasing Chapter 3.

By now, you are probably also aware that this story is a collection of fantasies that I have. Most are not ones I've directly participated in mostly because they would be damaging to my career. I wrote this story where consequences like STIs, pregnancies, and a loss of career aren't factors when one engages in outrageous sexual acts. This story also sexually objectifies Amanda and Sabina. I could say "If this offends you, don't read the story", but you're already on chapter four so I really wouldn't believe you. Regardless, I still want to make it clear that all sexual acts are consensual and enjoyed by those participating in them.

Finally, comments, good or critical, are always appreciated. Feel free to email me with longer comments or questions. I love hearing from this community.

---------------------------

Reality Need Not Apply Chapter 04

I wake up to find Dylan snuggled close to me. I look at his relaxed face and feel a sense of deep care for him. I don't know if I would call it love. We'd only been together two months, but in that two months time, he had fulfilled sexual desires I didn't know I had, took care of me in ways no one else had, and generally made me feel protected.

Not wanting to get out of bed just yet, I grab my phone and start looking through my work email. I knew I was on summer break, but in two weeks, I'd be back to work. There was an email from the principal with the Subject: "Budget Cuts".

"Way to be inspiring, oh fearless leader," I mumble to myself.

Clicking on the email, I read that my principal is looking for volunteers to go to a half day work schedule. This had me very interested. I didn't want to give up my career, but I also wanted to spend more time with Dylan and the other men. I quickly replied to my principal that I would be happy to go to a half day schedule. Within a half hour, my principal approved my new schedule along with profusely thanking me for being willing to make such a sacrifice. Yeah right, if she only knew the truth.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Dylan mumbles.

"I have some good news," I say excitedly.

"What's that?" Dylan asks as he props himself up on his elbow.

"I just got my work schedule reduced. I only have to work in the mornings. I'll still keep my career and also make sure my pussy has more hours available for you to use and abuse it."

"That is good news. I'm definitely going to make sure I use your pussy a lot. Speaking of which, it's time to multi-task. Come on hot teacher, get in the shower so I can use your pussy and get cleaned up for work."

Dylan grabs my nipple and tweaks it hard causing me to shriek. I hop out of bed and rush toward the shower. Dylan catches me and pinches my other nipple.

"Ah you ass, leave my poor girls alone."

Dylan chuckles and turns on the shower. While it warms up, he uses the toilet and brushes his teeth. I do the same and follow Dylan into the shower. He again attacks my nipples, kissing them and sucking them.

"Why are you so obsessed with my tits?"

Dylan flips me around, forcing me to brace myself against the tiles. He pumps his fingers in and out of me getting me wet. Then he tugs on my hood piercing. The handcuff charms are still attached marking me as "Property of Dylan".

He starts kissing my neck, and between kisses, Dylan asks, "Remember how you talked about getting your nipples pierced?"

"Yeah," I say, more than a little distracted by Dylan's fingers resuming their fucking of my very wet hole.

"I'm having that piercing artist back tonight so we can get your nipples pierced. You okay with that?"

My pussy gushed at the idea of getting my nipples pierced. "Yeah, that sounds so hot."

"Good," Dylan grunts as he shoves his cock into me. His fingers rub my clit as he fucks me hard. I start moaning, feel my orgasm build up. My nipples rub against the tile and that only turns me on even more. Dylan cums in me, rubs my clit a few more times, and my own orgasm consumes me.

"Dylan, I am so fucking excited to get my nipples pierced," I say as I rinse off my swollen pussy.

"Good, I'm recording the whole thing. I want you naked for the piercing with your legs spread so all of your piercings are showing at once."

Stepping out of the shower, I nod and smile my agreement to Dylan. After drying off, I don't bother to get dressed. I definitely wanted round two, and I knew the guys were stopping by soon. All I had to do was spread my legs and one of them walk fuck me silly.

Wandering out into the living room, I find Philip fucking Sabina while she's propped against the couch.

"Hey you sexy slut," I say as I kneel on the couch in front of her. I immediately start making out with her and pinching her nipples.

"Philip's fucking you real good isn't he? You like his hard cock pounding into you because you're such a good slut."

"Fuck, Amanda, what's gotten into you?" Sabina asks between pants.

"What? Can't I enjoy my slutty best friend being fucked?" I kiss Sabina again, not giving her the opportunity to respond.

Johnny walks through the door followed by Jeremy and Derek.

"Thank fuck," I say as I bounce up from the couch.

"Johnny, honey, can I pull your cock out and suck it?" I beg with a pout on my lips.

Jeremy and Derek walk up beside me, watching as I unzip Johnny's pants to pull out his cock.

"Look at this hot slut putting out. She can't keep her legs or mouth closed," Jeremy says.

"Come on, slut, on all fours. Open up that pussy so Jeremy and I can fill it with cum."

I get down on all fours. Johnny, knowing this routine well, kneels down and shoves his cock back in my mouth.

Dylan walks out and heads to the coffee maker. He looks down at me as he passes and just smiles.

"Hey man," Derek says as he kneels down and gives my pussy a lick. He shoves his cock into me and I moan at the full feeling being double stuffed.

"Hey Derek, hey Jeremy," Dylan greets his friends.

"You already fuck her this morning?" asks Jeremy.

"Yup, she should be good and wet for you."

"Got any lube?" Jeremy inquires.

"Top drawer in our bedroom," responds Dylan as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey Johnny, hurry up and shoot your load down the slut's throat. Derek and I are gonna DP her."

I pick up the pace, sucking Johnny hard and using my hand. He grunts and releases his load into my mouth.

"Thanks, darlin'," Johnny says as he zips up his pants and gives me his usual kiss on top of my head.

Derek lifts me up and sets me my two feet. "Come on, little slut, you still have two more cocks to take care of." He walks me to the couch where Sabina is sucking Philip's cock clean.

Jeremy returns with the lube. He's already naked and hard. His olive skin and taut muscles look especially sexy this morning.

"Bend over slut. I'm going lube and stretch that tight ass hole of yours."

Bracing myself on the couch, I spread my legs wide. Jeremy squirts lube into my ass crack and uses his thumb to stretch open my puckered bud. Derek gets naked next to me, and strokes his hard cock lightly. Dylan comes and sits in a chair in the living room.

"Mind if I record my slut girlfriend taking two cocks at once?"

"Go for it, man, we'll stretch her pussy and ass out extra good," Jeremy agrees.

Slowly, Jeremy inches his cock into my ass. I breathe deeply a minute and relax, allowing the pain to fade. After a few seconds, Jeremy pumps his cock in and out of me.

"Dyalan, come record me fucking your slut girlfriend's ass."

Dylan stands up and puts his phone in my face. "Hey there, slut. You like Jeremy fucking that tight ass of yours?"

"Fuck yes," I say between pants and grunts.

"You like being a cum slut. I bet you want Jeremy to shoot his load right up your ass."

"Yes, please," I beg.

"I bet you need another cock too, filling that pussy of yours."

"Please give me another cock," I plead, loving that Dylan is recording me while he asks me these questions.

"Derek, you heard the slut, she needs another cock. Fill her up."

Jeremy pulls out, causing me to whimper.

"This slut can hardly live without our cocks. Dylan come and film your girl's stretched open ass hole," Jeremy again asks.

Dylan walks behind me, while Derek gets on the couch in front of me, his cock bobbing tantalizingly in front of me. I lean down and take it into my mouth. I feel Jeremy spread my ass cheeks so Dylan can record my gaping hole.

"Shove your cock in her ass. Let's see the slut swallow it up."

While I suck Derek's cock with enthusiasm, I feel Jeremy's cock enter my backdoor.

"That's it man, spread her cheeks. Let's see her take that cock," Dylan directs.

Jeremy spreads my ass cheeks so Dylan can get a good shot.

"Okay, let's get two cocks in her now," Dylan says.

Jeremy pulls out and I climb on to the couch. Derek lines his cock up with my pussy and pushes it in. He holds me still so Jeremy can brace his knees on the couch and shove his cock back into my ass. Once they're both in, I groan with satisfaction. I love how full and stretched out DP makes me feel.

"You love all those cocks in you, don't you babe?" Dylan asks, thrusting his phone in my face.

"Yes, so much," I whimper as Jeremy starts drilling his cock into my ass.

"Are you a good little slut?" demands Dylan.

"Yes," I say.

"Say the whole sentence. Tell everyone what a slut you are."

"I'm a good little slut who likes to take as many cocks as she can get," I cry out.

"That's a good slut," Dylan coos and then goes back to recording the two cocks pounding into me. "Fuck, look at that hungry pussy take in that big dick. Yeah, that's right slut, take that cock," Dylan says as he lifts my leg to get the best shot.

"Look at her tight ass hole stretch open and take that thick cock. Is she good and tight, Jeremy."

"Fuck yes, this tight little ass is squeezing my cock so good."

"Hey slut, you like all your holes filled like this, don't you."

"Yes," I whimper. "I'm a good slut. Fuck my tight holes hard. Fuck me, fill me up with your big cocks." I yell.

"Hey, Johnny, you getting hard again."

"Hell yes," Johnny says.

"Good, my slut's got an unfilled hole. Shove your cock back in her mouth again."

Johnny gets naked, moves the table by the side of the couch, and then grabs my head to shove his cock in my mouth.

"Look at this cum slut, so full of cocks, she can't even take another one. Johnny, fuck her mouth good."

Johnny pumps his cock into me, hitting the back of my throat. I'm so full of cock, and loving it. My moans and screams are muffled as the three men pump in and out of me.

"Look at my little slut, so hungry for cock. She loves her tight little body filled up with cocks. Soon she's going to be a cum dump," Dylan says as he films Johnny shoving his cock into my mouth.

I feel a finger on my clit rubbing it furiously. The same fingers tug the handcuff charms hanging from my hood. My orgasm is fast approaching as all three men pound into me. I begin moaning, my pussy and ass squeezing around the cocks stuffed in me. I go rigid and grip Derek's shoulders as my orgasm consumes me. My muffled moans filled the room.

Derek follows soon after and releases a huge load in my pussy. Jeremy begins pumping at a fierce speed and then releases his load in my ass. Both men stay in me and watch as I work Johnny's cock with my mouth and hand. A minute or two later, Johnny releases his second load into my mouth.

"Open your mouth, slut, show the camera your cum covered tongue."

I immediately open my mouth to show Johnny's load sitting on my tongue.

"Good girl, now swallow." I swallow and open my mouth back up to show the camera.

"Johnny, put this slut on her hands and knees and spread her ass and pussy. I want a shot of the cream pie."

Johnny follows Dylan's directions and I soon find myself on my hands and knees. Johnny is spreading my ass cheek and pussy as I feel the cum fall out of me.

"Look at our little cum dump. There's so much cum pouring out of her."

Finally, Dylan stops recording, and slips his phone in his pocket. "Fuck, babe, that was hot."

Johnny, now dressed in a pair of boxers, hands me a towel. I take it and clean up as best as possible.

"What's gotten into your slut?" asks Philip. He had sat on the end of the couch the whole time, watching my performance with Sabina.

"Yeah, she's taken at least three cocks this morning," adds Sabina

"Four," corrects Dylan.

"Hey you sexy bitch, why all the cocks this morning?" demands Sabina.

"I just agreed to a part time contract at work so I have more time for cock during the school year, and Dylan is having my nipples pierced this evening. He says I have to be naked so he can film all my piercings at once."

"Damn, hun, it's only 8:30 in the morning and you've already shared two big pieces of news and gotten off four cocks. I'm impressed." Sabina turns to Philip and asks, "Will you get my nipples pierced tonight too?"

"You want that baby doll?"

"Fuck yes! Amanda and I are going to dance in one of your clubs with just nipple shields on and short skirts. Fuck, I want my labia pierced too."

"Shit, that sounds hot," I say to Sabina.

I lean back on to my elbows, spread my legs, and ask Dylan, "Can you please have my labia pierced too?"

"Sure, if that's what you want, babe."

Johnny kneels between my open legs and spreads my well fucked pussy. He strokes my overly sensitive clit, causing me to shiver. He tugs on my labia, and says, "Think of all the fun things we could hang off of her cute little pussy when her labia are pierced."

Dylan starts recording my pussy again. He starts the recording by saying, "This is my slut girlfriend's well fucked pussy. She was voracious this morning and needed four cocks to satisfy her."

Sabina sits down on the floor next to me and spreads her legs. "Oh look at this slut's pussy," Dylan continues to narrate. "Both want their nipples and pussy pierced." Dylan slides his finger into Sabina's pussy. She moans as he picks up the pace.

"Fuck man, I need to fuck again. Philip, come take this phone and record me fucking your girl's pussy."

Philip gets up immediately to accept Dylan's phone. Dylan strips, kneels down, and pulls Sabina's pussy toward him.

As my best friend's pussy is filled with my boyfriend's cock, I turn and kiss her. While kissing her, I pinch her nipples, forcing them into tight little nubs. Sliding my hand down her toned stomach, I push her handcuff charm to the side, and rub her clit.

"Yeah, that's it, hun, fuck her pussy good," I cheer Dylan on.

Sabina begins to writhe and moan as I rub her clit. Philip has changed angles so he can record my hand rubbing Sabina's clit.

"Is my baby doll enjoying her second cock of the morning?" asks Philip.

"Yes, please fuck me harder Dylan," whimpers Sabina.

I keep working Sabina's clit, until her body goes rigid and she moans loudly with her orgasm.

Dylan grunts and fills Sabina's pussy with his cum.

"Record this sexy slut's creampie too," I tell Philip.

Dylan pulls out of Sabina, and Philip spreads her pussy to record the cum leaking from it. Once he gets a good enough shot of Sabina's pussy, he stops the recording and hands Dylan back his phone.

"Hun, are we going to watch that recording later?" I ask Dylan.

"Yup, and then I am going to fuck you silly."

"Just let me know when to spread my legs. My pussy is always open for your cock."

"Fuck, Erickson's gonna be pissed," Philip says as he looks at his phone.

"Eh, we have a good excuse. He knows how many cocks sluts need," Dylan shrugs.

"I have an idea," says Jeremy. "Let's bring the sluts to work. They can be naked and at anyone's service today."

"Sluts go take a shower," Dylan orders. "Your pussies are on cock duty all day."

"Oh this will be good," Derek says. "Erickson has clients coming later today. The sluts will be a good source of entertainment."

Sabina and I don't wait to hear the rest of the conversation. We both head to Sabina's room and get in her shower. Using the detachable showerhead, Sabina and I make sure all of our holes are extra clean. We take extra care to shave, each leaving just a patch of hair above our pussy.

"You ready for today?" Sabina asks.

"Yeah," I say, "but we better blow Mr. Erickson to keep the guys out of trouble."

"I've been the office slut one other time. I was used by no less than five of Erickson's clients. I hope you're ready to put out."

"Today is going to be a good day," I tell Sabina.

--------------------

Once at the office, Sabina and I are immediately brought before Mr. Erickson. As always, Jia is by his side. The four men left us to make phone calls and meet with clients.

"Sluts, why the fuck are my best men so late this morning?" demands Mr.Erickson.

"It was my fault sir. Being the slut I am, I needed four cocks to satisfy me this morning," I explained to Mr. Erickson.

Mr. Erickson says something to his wife in Chinese. She gives a brief response back.

"My wife informs me you are here with your clothes on. What makes you think you two fuck sluts get to wear any clothes in my office building?"

"We don't have any right to wear clothes, sir," says Sabina. We both immediately start stripping.

"Johnny," Mr. Erickson calls out.

"Yes, Mr. Erickson."

"I assume your cock was needed to satisfy one of these sluts."

"Yes, sir, twice."

"Dylan's slut really will spread and open for anyone, won't she."

"Yes, sir," Johnny agrees. "Dylan and Philip brought their sluts in for cock duty, sir. They're here to serve your every desire. Just say the word."

"Of course they are. Get them collared and leashed. Bring the metal butt plugs as well."

"Right away, Mr.Erickson."

Johnny returns in a few minutes. He hands the lube and metal butt plugs to Jia. She takes them and murmurs into her husband's ear. Mr. Erickson nods his understanding. Johnny circles back around to us and puts a pink collar on me with the leash attached and a green one on Sabina.

"All right sluts, bend over my desk." We both comply immediately.

Mr. Erickson feels his way to my ass. "Spread your cheeks for me, bitch." I comply and feel the cold lube hit my puckered bud for the second time this morning. Mr.Erickson slides the butt plug in easily. "Damn, slut, even your ass is well used."

"Yes, sir. Jeremy allowed me the privilege of anal this morrning while Derek fucked my pussy, sir."

"No wonder my men were late."

Mr. Erickson turns and feels his way to Sabina's ass cheeks. She spreads her ass for him automatically. He has to work a little bit more to get the plug into her hole.

"No one fucked your ass, slut?"

"No, sir."

"No worries, I am sure a client will be in who'd love to make use of your ass."

"Johnny, I'm busy this morning. Return these sluts to their owners. They are office sluts for today, which means they need to fulfill any sexual request made of them."

"Yes, sir." Johnny grabs us both by the leash. He stops to scoop our clothing. Both Sabina and I came in thin t-shirts and short cotton dresses as we figured we wouldn't be allowed to be clothed for too long.

Johnny parades us out through the main foyer area where a few security guards are on duty.r"

https://arcai.com/forums/users/cilucose/

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/wiciquyi/

http://xbmc.ru/forum/member.php?u=72092

https://www.castingcall.club/m/ridukuqo

https://www.emudesc.com/members/butoqohe.1675753/about

http://www.otk-expert.fr/arpenteurs/93655/

https://forum.idws.id/members/xurobupu.1286500/

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/165084-nolipoma/

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/naquxewe

https://pinterest.ch/destgapostmo/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Cash for Cunt Confessions

Mutual Benefits Ch. 03